1. Joined
    28 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 05:47
    So I'm trying to move my Queen, (who's currently still at her starting point) diagonally across a clear path, to take my opponents Bishop. It's a clear, simple move to me, but when I click on "submit move" the page reloads and my pieces are back where they were before I made the move? Also, the squares of my Queen and the opponents Bishop are pink which to me seems to signify that I can't make that move, although to my understanding, it's an allowable one... Could it be a glich on the website? Or maybe not compatible with my Mac OSX program? I just started a game for the first time a couple weeks ago and have made several moves already that have worked fine... I just don't know what I'm missing here!

~Madame Chang
  2. Joined
    28 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 05:59
    Nevermind people. I was getting the King and the Queen mixed up... damn those funny hats!

; )

~Madame Chang
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Sep '06 14:46
    Originally posted by Madame Chang
    Nevermind people. I was getting the King and the Queen mixed up... damn those funny hats!

; )

~Madame Chang
    Now thats some good weed. 😲 🙄
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    06 Sep '06 19:50
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Now thats some good weed. 😲 🙄
    sounds like it anyway lol

if so send some my way - its dry as hell for weed round these parts of late

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree