1. Joined
    16 May '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '05 15:04
    There is a game which only appears under Public Games when I do a search for my ID...it does not appear in my My Games list... but it is two players who are not me. As a result this is tying up my maximum number of games. Is there any way it can be removed?
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    01 Jul '05 15:39
    Originally posted by MJB0617
    There is a game which only appears under Public Games when I do a search for my ID...it does not appear in my My Games list... but it is two players who are not me. As a result this is tying up my maximum number of games. Is there any way it can be removed?
    Hit it with a big stick and say "BAD GAME!!!" until it goes away...
  3. Joined
    30 Jan '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '05 16:28
    Use the send feedback bottom and talk about your problem. If you want to stay alive, tell Russ that you don't have multiple accounts😛
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Jul '05 16:32
    I'm confused. You're a subscriber so you don't have a max number of games.

Having said that, send feedback quoting this game number 1247160, for Russ to fix it. Its a bug that has reared its head a couple of times in the past.

D
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    02 Jul '05 01:461 edit
    I love a mystery.

Edit: 😴
  6. Joined
    16 May '05
    Moves
    02 Jul '05 01:53
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    I'm confused. You're a subscriber so you don't have a max number of games.

Having said that, send feedback quoting this game number 1247160, for Russ to fix it. Its a bug that has reared its head a couple of times in the past.

D
    Yeah, I subscribed after I discovered the problem. I decided it wasn't worth the trouble to wait out six games at a time 🙂
  7. The sky
    Moves
    02 Jul '05 11:26
    Yeah, I subscribed after I discovered the problem. I decided it wasn't worth the trouble to wait out six games at a time 🙂
    Is Russ using dirty tricks to get people to subscribe now? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree