1. The Smoke
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 10:162 edits
    before suggesting this in 'Site Ideas' forum, wanted to double check it here - am I missing something or does indeed Notebook only capture/save the entries when you press 'Submit' ? i.e. you can't add new comments unless you intend to move/press Submit? it seems you can't go over the games, make some comments (in Notebook) and come back to the game later, can you?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 10:18
    Originally posted by Renars
    before suggesting this in 'Site Ideas' forums, wanted to double check it here - am I missing something or does indeed Notebook only capture/save the entries when you press 'Submit' ? i.e. you can't add new comments unless you intend to move/press Submit?
    Yes you can, but it's not as intuitive.

When it's your turn, and you havn't moved any pieces (important!). Just click submit-button, and then notes will be changed.
  3. The Smoke
    Moves
    16 Sep '09 10:27
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Yes you can, but it's not as intuitive.

When it's your turn, and you havn't moved any pieces (important!). Just click submit-button, and then notes will be changed.
    thanks Fab... it worked, hardly intuitive though indeed!! while with the games where it's your opponent's move you actually do have this "Save notebook changes" option

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree