Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 05 Jan '04 23:00
    Hi,

On the site's home page I see:

During your game, you may review the entire game history, write strategy notes to yourself ..

How do I write strategy notes to myself?

Thanks, MP
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    05 Jan '04 23:54
    Click the notebook link on the panel to the right of the board.

-Russ
  3. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    06 Jan '04 03:48
    but don't send your notes as a message or you will end up making another post called...

I just messaged my notes to my opponant.

P-
  4. 06 Jan '04 03:50
    hmmm.. don't see such a link.. I see "analyze board", "print board", and "help"... I do notice that the "print board" screen has a "notes" text field -- is that what you are talking about?
  5. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    06 Jan '04 04:10
    Originally posted by AntoniusBlck
    hmmm.. don't see such a link.. I see "analyze board", "print board", and "help"... I do notice that the "print board" screen has a "notes" text field -- is that what you are talking about?
    You will only see it when it is your turn to move. There will be a box to type in notes to yourself for future reference. It is underneath the "Message opponent" box, I believe, which has caused much grief for players who have gotten them mixed up.
  6. 06 Jan '04 15:26
    ahh.. I see it! don't know how I missed it all this time. Thanks...

What about that resignation-notification question in my previous thread? nobody seems to be picking that one up...
  7. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    06 Jan '04 16:32
    Originally posted by AntoniusBlck
    ahh.. I see it! don't know how I missed it all this time. Thanks...

What about that resignation-notification question in my previous thread? nobody seems to be picking that one up...
    I don't think there is such a thing.