1. Joined
    11 Oct '12
    Moves
    01 Aug '16 10:31
    Cannot get move notifications in my gmail in box, they go to my Junk folder and I have to login.
    However notifications of a new game refusal go into the gmail inbox.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Aug '16 16:321 edit
    Can you try visiting your spam/junk mail, click an RHP email, then add the sender to your contacts. (In a browser, hover your mouse over the sender name, then use "add the sender to your contacts" option.)

Also, try removing the spam "label" from the email, if there is one. (When reading the email, a gray box like this is shown above the email)

[spam x]

Click the "x".
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '12
    Moves
    03 Aug '16 09:36
    Originally posted by Russ
    Can you try visiting your spam/junk mail, click an RHP email, then add the sender to your contacts. (In a browser, hover your mouse over the sender name, then use "add the sender to your contacts" option.)

Also, try removing the spam "label" from the email, if there is one. (When reading the email, a gray box like this is shown above the email)

[spam x]

Click the "x".
    Thank you Russ!

Delighted! They are now going into my gmail inbox and I I can go straight through into the game selected, without having to fully log in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree