1. Wat?
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 11:42
    I had a skull and notified the opponent by a message. The skull disappeared but she has not moved within a day. How long does it take for her to move b4 the skull comes back?
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 12:281 edit
    If she has not moved I can't see how the skull would disappear, except for a ban...

EDIT: Batgirl91 has been banned. So you will have to wait until all the necessary data have been processed ere you get your win automatically.
  3. BRADFORD, WEST YORKS
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 13:28
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    If she has not moved I can't see how the skull would disappear, except for a ban...

EDIT: Batgirl91 has been banned. So you will have to wait until all the necessary data have been processed ere you get your win automatically.
    Question: why would someone going down in rating be banned?

Renegade🙄
  4. Standard memberadam warlock
    Baby Gauss
    Ceres
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 13:55
    Originally posted by renegade hotspur
    Question: why would someone going down in rating be banned?

Renegade🙄
    Multiple account. I think this user is a usual in it.
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    13 Dec '07 16:34
    Originally posted by mikelom
    How long does it take for her to move b4 the skull comes back?[/b]
    Well maybe she doesn't want to move b4. A better move might be c5 or Q-d6 or........oh wait.....never mind.

The Moose quietly slips out.
  6. Wat?
    Moves
    14 Dec '07 06:50
    Thank you all. Yes it's batgirl. The skull now has a red box around it telling me the user was banned. RHP efficiency again! 🙂
  7. Wat?
    Moves
    15 Dec '07 15:30
    Now I still have the red box with wait , the player has been banned. And Now..... NEXT TO IT HAS APPEARED the little yellow letter of.... MESSAGE OPPONENT OF NEXT MOVE!........... :'(
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 16:50
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Now I still have the red box with wait , the player has been banned. And Now..... NEXT TO IT HAS APPEARED the little yellow letter of.... MESSAGE OPPONENT OF NEXT MOVE!........... :'(
    They're jist screwein' wit yer 'ead!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree