1. Joined
    15 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 19:06
    My opponent and I keep jockying between the same two sqaures unwilling to change our tactic. Is there a limit to the number of times one can switch between two positions?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 19:16
    Originally posted by Sweettuff
    My opponent and I keep jockying between the same two sqaures unwilling to change our tactic. Is there a limit to the number of times one can switch between two positions?
    From the FAQs
    Third repetition of a position. If any identical position appears three times during a game, then the game can be claimed as a draw. Please note that each repetition must be identical with regards to en passant and castling availability. A draw can only be claimed along with a move that contributes to a repetition. Claiming after the repetition has occurred is not possible, unless the same position can be repeated again on a future move.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Dec '06 19:19
    Originally posted by Sweettuff
    Sounds like you should be able to click the 'claim draw' button and force a draw.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree