Old e-mails

Old e-mails

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
04 Apr 05

Russ or anyone else in the know:

Is there ANY way of retrieving e-mails after they get deleted from my account (after one month).

I know I can get them e-mailed to me as they're deleted, but I haven't been doing that. I didn't think I would ever want them. But now all of a sudden I discover that I would VERY much like to retrieve one from nearly 3 months ago.

If there is ANY way it can be done, even as a one-off favour, I would be eternally grateful.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
06 Apr 05

*bump*

Nearing 250000...!

Moves
06 Apr 05

E-mails? you mean those private messages?
In case you are referring to private messages in your inbox, I think the deleted ones are lost forever. But I think Russ probably keeps some back-up of RHP, and if you are lucky he has got an old back-up somewhere, and if it is easy accessable and if he is willing to retrieve a particularly message for you it might be done. Lots of ifs though...

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
06 Apr 05

Sorry, yes, the private messages. I got in the habit of calling them e-mails because they appear in an Inbox.

I might try contacting Russ directly...