OMG this cant be happening

OMG this cant be happening

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f

Moves
01 Feb 05

I Finally broke down and decided to try one month subcrition, I entered my credit card info, then it asked for my Screen name, as I was typing it I accadently click enter, and it said I subcribed, but I did the wrong name! I have no clue what it is either, and I got an e-mail saying my credit card got charged, Is there any way I can Cancel this? I sure hope so,

Thx for your help Ben

P

Moves
01 Feb 05

I suggest you get in touch with Russ and give him all your details.

T

Moves
01 Feb 05
2 edits

second the above: the system admins can change a user name when they feel the need and this seems to be a grand example of the case. But what will happen to flyUnity? United no more? (2 accounts is a no-no.)

Edit: terrible use of commas that just had to be sorted

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
01 Feb 05

WooHoo.. just got a free month subscription some how!

😉

f

Moves
01 Feb 05

Originally posted by Toe
second the above: the system admins can change a user name when they feel the need and this seems to be a grand example of the case. But what will happen to flyUnity? United no more? (2 accounts is a no-no.)

Edit: terrible use of commas that just had to be sorted
Ok I sent an e-mail to Russ, But another thing Is I dont have 2 accounts, Just 1, Which means im still United 😛

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
01 Feb 05

All sorted.

-Russ

f

Moves
01 Feb 05

Ahh, Thankyou very much