1. Joined
    14 Mar '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '08 21:23
    I`m told I have one game waiting but all my games (3) show it`s my opponents turn to move.
    Wher`s my hidden game, please?
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    20 Sep '08 22:09
    Yeah, your profile says 5 games in progress but when I look through your public games I only count 4. A glitch, I'd imagine. Does the problem persist if you start another game? You could send feedback. Russ may be able to jiggle something.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 10:21
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    Yeah, your profile says 5 games in progress but when I look through your public games I only count 4.
    But she only sees three. Jenny - maybe you accidentally activated a filter? Have a look at the filters on the bottom left of your game page. If the second one says "Opponent's move", change it to "All" or "My move". (You can also change this filter with the Action button in the game list.)
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '08 10:36
    I clicked where it said one game waiting and it took me straight to it, although it wasn`t listed.
    Thanks for the replies.
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '08 10:03
    "You could send feedback. Russ may be able to jiggle something."

I`m getting this problem all the time now. I have sent feedback but haven`t got any reply.
    It`s very annoying.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree