1. Standard memberKurtHoegh
    Critical Failure
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 14:31
    I'm a little baffled about my grand total of 104 games. I do believe that 104 is the correct number (I boast a 48-54-2 record with 17 wins by way of knockout 😀 ). I do however seem to have generated 105(!) rated games in the process. What's up with that? Anyone?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 14:46
    I wonder if it counts a game you deleted, or had deleted because someone never moved?

Hmmm. That doesn't even seem right since I've done it and my totals add up true to number played.

P-
  3. Standard memberKurtHoegh
    Critical Failure
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 14:57
    Aah! I think you have lead me on the right track here. I may know what happened...

There was one game where I picked up an open invite and made the first move. The guy in the other end didn't really want the game, but was merely trying to set up a game with his buddy.

He explained it to me (in a very polite manner I might add) and then offered me a draw as a mean to get out of it. Thinking there was no sense in the two of us taking a draw in a game that was never meant to be, I deleted it and wished him a good life.

Maybe something went wrong because I had the draw offer up when I deleted the game?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree