1. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 18:04
    lol I am such an idiot

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?id=14201&page=3

In this thread I posted as Asher123 (as you can see when I signed it FNM)

Let me explain... I know that you are thinking that this is my second account, but it is not.

Asher is my brother, this is 100 percent true, why else would he have a subscription and me also?!
    he is not around on RHP anymore so I decided to take his account and try to make his clan better by recruiting new players and bringing his rating up a bit, this has been going on for about 3 days now.

I assure everyone that he really is my brother, this is not like the incident with james woodley, the two subscriptions are proof for that.
    Russ, you can even check it, and Boris saw me and him both online on Uchess which is even more evidence because it is impossible to connect as two accounts on Uchess.

I dont think that me using his account with his permission is anything wrong, it is not violating the TOS, but I will stop if told so. the only reason I didnt tell anyone is that I didnt want to start a riot, i certainly didnt expect to make such a foolish mistake! lol

So I just want it to be clear that it is not my second account.

Shaul
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 18:072 edits
    I was about to mention that - I did a quick search through your posts as Shaul to see if you signed them FNM but I couldn't find one so I forgot about it. Also, I remember Asher being around and he had a pic of himself on his profile, as I'm sure you have in the past, so I know you are two different guys. So, you can stay chilled! 😵
  3. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 18:08
    Originally posted by Exy
    I was about to mention that - I did a quick search through your posts as Shaul to see if you signed them FNM but I couldn't find one so I forgot about it. Also, I remember Asher being around and he had a pic of himself on his profile, as you have in the past, so I know you are two different guys. So, you can stay chilled! 😵
    Thank you exy :-)

I hope this wont be a big deal... will it?

The original FNM 😉
  4. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 18:18
    The games between Asher123 and Faith No More clearly took place before you're brother ceased using his account so that's ok. But you have presumably been making moves as Asher123 in the Drunker Samurai challenges, as they've not played the Jewish Clan then I'm cool about that but other people might prefer you to not use Asher123's account.
  5. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 18:22
    Originally posted by Exy
    The games between Asher123 and Faith No More clearly took place before you're brother ceased using his account so that's ok. But you have presumably been making moves as Asher123 in the Drunker Samurai challenges, as they've not played the Jewish Clan then I'm cool about that but other people might prefer you to not use Asher123's account.
    No, I didnt cheat in anyway for my clan or for my rating.
    I asked him which games I sohuld resign and which I should keep beofre starting to play in his account and I was only doing him a favor by trying to get his clan more members... I am waiting to see what russ will think when he reads this
  6. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 18:241 edit
    I applaud your honesty. I think it's pretty obvious that there has been no foul play here. Is it your intention to play out Asher123's games and then just manage the Samurai's challenges without taking part until a time when your brother returns or you had the reigns over to another clan leader?
  7. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 18:36
    Originally posted by Exy
    I applaud your honesty. I think it's pretty obvious that then has been no foul play here. Is it your intention to play out Asher123's games and then just manage the Samurai's challenges without taking part until a time when your brother returns or you had the reigns over to another clan leader?
    actually my intention was to get his rating to about 1100 (something like his real rating, he is 700 because of timeouts) and keep his clan going.

I want to see what Russ will say about this, and If i can still play his games and take care for his clan.

A special sorry to Pulsatilla, whom i plaed also as faith no more and also as asher123, and who is also a friend of mine.

I wanted to tell everybody but he decided that if i take the account it remains a secret. little did he know that i will ess things up. DOH!
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 19:02
    If I understand correctly, you been making moves in games on your brother's account. I believe that would be a violation of the TOS as 3rd parties are not to assist in a player's games and certainly playing his games is substantial assistance. He's not telling you what moves to make and you're typing then in correct; you're actually playing the games? I think if that's the case you should cease doing so because regardless of your good intentions it is a clear violation of the TOS.
  9. Joined
    04 Apr '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 19:05
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    If I understand correctly, you been making moves in games on your brother's account. I believe that would be a violation of the TOS as 3rd parties are not to assist in a player's games and certainly playing his games is substantial assistance. He's not telling you what moves to make and you're typing then in correct; you're actually playing ...[text shortened]... ld cease doing so because regardless of your good intentions it is a clear violation of the TOS.
    hmmm. you are right.
    I will stop playing those games and resign them the moment i get a chance to.

FNM
  10. Standard membercludi
    Blogger
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 20:42
    I trust you 100% - but if just one person on RHP doesn't, you might get yourself into trouble. I think the wise decision is to stop playing your brother's games immediately.
    Just my 2 cents!

cludi
  11. Standard membergumbie
    The man himself
    Totally lost
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 22:18
    Originally posted by Faith No More
    lol I am such an idiot

In this thread I posted as Asher123 (as you can see when I signed it FNM)

Shaul
    ROTFL

Oooops!

I would give you the same advice as cludi 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree