1. Joined
    31 Mar '02
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 15:53
    Hi!

This site is amazing but it makes me troubles for being concentrated in my job, ha ha...

I've been playing with some old friends around the world for 6 years and it's great because I can exchange 2 or 3 sentences a day with them. But sometimes in the las 2 moths I have found anybody has started a game with me. I am very friendly 🙂 but really I have no time for them 🙁, so...

I prefer not to appear as an option for open games. How can I set this option? (sorry, I can't find it)

Thanks. Best regards,

Lorenzo
  2. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 16:16
    Hi go to my settings up the top click on that then a scroll down bar appears..Click on challenge settings then set your maximum games to 0...Then nobody can challenge you out of the blue and you get games with who you want.🙂
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    04 Mar '08 20:11
    Also, don't forget to click the 'update' button at the bottom of the page after you have made whatever changes you want. Otherwise nothing will change.

If your friends are on your 'buddy list' you can still allow them to challenge you even if your challenge number is zero.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree