1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Mar '04 12:28
    When I post a game to open invites it disappears within minutes without anyone challenging me or anything. It disappears from the open invites list and from My games as well.

What's going on?
  2. Joined
    20 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Mar '04 13:33
    people are probably accepting your game then deleting them in their games list
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Mar '04 15:41
    Yeah. I checked my mail at home.

One person accepted two of my games and then immediately deleted them. Two others accepted games then deleted them too!

Why on earth would some one do that?
  4. Joined
    20 Jan '04
    Moves
    16 Mar '04 17:18
    not sure
  5. London
    Moves
    16 Mar '04 22:43
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yeah. I checked my mail at home.

One person accepted two of my games and then immediately deleted them. Two others accepted games then deleted them too!

Why on earth would some one do that?
    Assuming they don't have a grudge against you, they may have wanted to check out your public games before deciding to play you, but didn't want to let anyone else grab your invite while they were doing so.

Remarkably selfish and anti-social of them, but logical in an unpleasant way. Consider yourself lucky not to be playing them.

Maybe the player accepting an open invite should not be allowed to delete the game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree