1. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 17:33
    Hi

I was playing POLICE and was pretty close to finishing the game off with a win when he stopped moving and eventually I realised he was banned. My game is still pending although it has gone way beyond the time out limit, and I'm also guessing if he's banned he ain't coming back!

My question is, will I get my points for this game?

Cheers

Sam
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 17:44
    Originally posted by sammylonglegs
    Hi

I was playing POLICE and was pretty close to finishing the game off with a win when he stopped moving and eventually I realised he was banned. My game is still pending although it has gone way beyond the time out limit, and I'm also guessing if he's banned he ain't coming back!

Cheers

Sam
    My guess is yes, you get the win point as well as rating points.
    Do you see the skull, because his time is out, then click it.
  3. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 19:26
    No skull as of yet or I would've definitely hit it!
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 23:24
    Admins will resign his games and I think you'll get the points.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 23:583 edits
    Originally posted by sammylonglegs
    Hi

Cheers

Sam
    I know you get the win. The points is the question.
    If the player was banned for engine use I don't think you get the points. I know that's the way it was for awhile. But I don't know for sure how it is now. And since you had the game won it's pretty clear they weren't using a engine.
    Either way you get the win. You just have to wait awhile until they clear the players games up. Then you will know if you got the points. I've seen people wait up to 3 weeks before.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 07:49
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    If the player was banned for engine use I don't think you get the points.
    We don't know the reason he was banned. He might have used an enging in some game, or if he was harrassing another member, or if he had more memberships than one. We just don't know. He has been banned, that's all.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    20 Oct '09 16:052 edits
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    We don't know the reason he was banned. He might have used an enging in some game, or if he was harrassing another member, or if he had more memberships than one. We just don't know. He has been banned, that's all.
    Correct.
    What I was referring to is, a couple years ago people complained about people getting all the points off engine users whose ratings were 2000+ after they were banned wasn't fair.
    So then they changed the policy for awhile that you didn't get the points off games against engine users that were banned.
    That was back when they had the banned list and it told you what people got banned for. And I don't know if you still don't get the points off banned engine users. I know you get the win for sure.
  8. Joined
    16 Jun '09
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 12:45
    I opened my games this morning and discovered 3 of the players I played against were banned. It showed resignation, player banned, but I don't think I got the points, as my rating was down with about 30points after their "resignition".
    As I am new to this, what is the reasons people will get banned for? ..and can will a player receive the reasons for being banned, should it happen to you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree