1. Joined
    18 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 12:31
    My opponent was banned (Golferchess).
    In "My games" it is listed and it is his turn. It says "please wait", but it has been that way
    about 6 days.
    Can I get it off "My games" inbox with out losing
    points?
    GaryG
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 13:00
    Originally posted by GaryG
    In "My games" it is listed and it is his turn. It says "please wait", but it has been that way
    about 6 days.
    points?
    GaryG
    Game 6030868

You should be awarded the win within a week or so, if it doesn't happen send feedback quoting the game number (6030868)
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 14:31
    It should have happened by now as there is a 3 day per move with zero timebank.
    As suggested, send feedback.
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    22 Mar '09 21:07
    Originally posted by GaryG
    about 6 days.
    points?
    GaryG
    When players are banned their games are usually put on hold until an admin can come along a clean them up properly. The process is manual as these games are not supposed to award any rating points (or so I believe).

The game should eventually show up as a win for you due to opponent resignation, in the meantime ... start up another game.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 12:18
    My opponent has been banned. Kaleigh. It looks as if the decision was made this morning as all the player's games show the same end time, and it shows as resignation.

Do I get any adjustment to my rating for that? It's a bit of a shame if not as it looks as if I was actually going to win this one!
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    23 Mar '09 12:30
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Do I get any adjustment to my rating for that? It's a bit of a shame if not as it looks as if I was actually going to win this one!
    Game 6126186
    lol, maybe that King was going to cross the board and give your King some slappin'!:p

But no, i dont think u gain any points for it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree