1. Virginia
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 04:46
    Sometimes, I don't want to claim a victory, I just want to clear the game out of my list. If an opponent abandons a game, and I wasn't winning it, sometimes I don't want the artificial boost to my rating. It would be nice to be able to be given the option to either..

1) Claim Victory
    2) Delete game

That way, if I didn't want the game to affect anything, I could kill it. Obviously in a Tourney, Clan, or game in which I am well ahead, I want to be able to claim victory. However, for those other games, I'd rather just delete them.

Any thoughts anyone?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 04:54
    Originally posted by Pie1120
    Sometimes, I don't want to claim a victory, I just want to clear the game out of my list. If an opponent abandons a game, and I wasn't winning it, sometimes I don't want the artificial boost to my rating. It would be nice to be able to be given the option to either..

1) Claim Victory
    2) Delete game

That way, if I didn't want the game to affect a ...[text shortened]... victory. However, for those other games, I'd rather just delete them.

Any thoughts anyone?
    I would really like to be able to delete games like these. If you really want just archive the game.. and forget about it. Hope they don't move.

Other than that, take the win and move on.... time will even your rating out.

P-
  3. UK
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 09:00
    Originally posted by Pie1120

1) Claim Victory
    2) Delete game

That way, if I didn't want the game to affect a ...[text shortened]... victory. However, for those other games, I'd rather just delete them.

Any thoughts anyone?
    I agree. It seems unfair if, say, it was someone who abandons the site but was otherwise winning. Yus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree