1. Atlanta
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 23:03
    I have a particularly irratating issue with the pages not loading when I go to "My Games" and click on a game. Instead of the board displaying, I get code like:

function DoAction( ) { if (document.actionForm.resigncheckbox.checked) { var message = "Please confirm that you wish to resign." + "\n\nResigning will award the game to your opponent."; if ( ! confirm( message ) ) { document.actionForm.resigncheckbox.checked=false; return false;

The length of code depends and the number of times this happens depends on the time of day. It happens more going into the evening. Well over 50% of the time I try to load a game, I get this code and can't make a move. Refreshing and emptying the cache don't help. I use FireFox but I don't know if that makes a difference. It is beyond annoying.
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 23:06
    It's probably not firefox, as that is the browser I have.
  3. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 03:28
    maybe PM this user User 25565

He had the same problem earlier, but is still on the site.. he must have fixed it
    Thread 20832
  4. Atlanta
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 23:12
    Thanks. I'll see if was able to fix it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree