1. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 15:39
    Hi,
    If I have a paid subscription can I also have a free account?
    Thanks, Bob
    HiChief
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 16:18
    Originally posted by HiChief
    Hi,
    Thanks, Bob
    HiChief
    Sorry, no, this is not possible.

A single person may only have one account, paid or unpaid.

-Russ
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 17:07
    Originally posted by HiChief
    Hi,
    Thanks, Bob
    HiChief
    Just out of curiosity, if you have a paid account with unlimited games and all the other benefits, why would you want an additional non-subscriber account ?
  4. Joined
    20 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 21:30
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Just out of curiosity, if you have a paid account with unlimited games and all the other benefits, why would you want an additional non-subscriber account ?
    So he can play himself to boost his rating. Da!
  5. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 22:51
    Originally posted by GinoJ
    So he can play himself to boost his rating. Da!
    Or get banned? 😛
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 00:311 edit
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Or get banned? 😛
    I could use a second name to agree with myself in the forums. I would make a third for when I'm drunk and need to flame people. I would also need to make one where I pretend to be a girl and look for sexy chat.

Now I'm thinking I also need one to pretend I know everything, and claim I'm a lawyer by day and doctor by night... and study physics and chemistry in my spare time

There are tons of great reasons to have more than one name.

P-

[/sarcasm]
  7. Joined
    14 Jul '06
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 01:521 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I could use a second name to agree with myself in the forums. I would make a third for when I'm drunk and need to flame people. I would also need to make one where I pretend to be a girl and look for sexy chat.

Now I'm thinking I also need one to pretend I know everything, and claim I'm a lawyer by day and doctor by night... and study physics and c ...[text shortened]... spare time

There are tons of great reasons to have more than one name.

P-

[/sarcasm]
    Cunning.
    Some people are so devious!
  8. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 21:08
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    in the early days of RHP, before such behavior was abused and banned, I had a second account called Quick. I openly advertised the fact that it was my second account, which I used to play fast & fun games, while reserving this account (my original) for longer, thought out games. The account's still there but I've long forgotten the password, and it hasn't been used since 2003.

Point being - there are innocent reasons to want a 2nd account. Just not many 😉
  9. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 21:15
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    in the early days of RHP, before such behavior was abused and banned, I had a second account called Quick. I openly advertised the fact that it was my second account, which I used to play fast & fun games, while reserving this account (my original) for longer, thought out games. The account's still there but I've long forgotten the password, and it hasn ...[text shortened]... nce 2003.

Good point.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 13:02
    in the early days of RHP, before such behavior was abused and banned, I had a second account called Quick. I openly advertised the fact that it was my second account, which I used to play fast & fun games, while reserving this account (my original) for longer, thought out games. The account's still there but I've long forgotten the password, and it hasn ...[text shortened]... nce 2003.

I never had a problem with the users who had more than one user name and stated so. What I didn't like were the people who said they had more than one, but wouldn't say why and wouldn't say who they were. I enjoyed them leaving the site when the new rule finally came.

I sent feedback saying I wouldn't stand for it since there were many users making new names just to 'roll play' like Zach and his several dysfunctional characters he would make trying to get advice on made up problems. They would rope a 'new friend' and that friend would give advice, share stories, even feel a bit bad for a user going through a problem and it turned out to be someone just making stuff up to have some fun. All while an honest person is sharing their situations and trying to help.

I went BS, quite frankly.

P-
  11. Brisbane
    Moves
    01 May '07 05:54
    How soon after you pay your subscription are you able to play more than 6 games. i paid up today, but so far nothing's happened.
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 May '07 08:49
    For all subscription matters, just send feedback. Your situation is now resolved.

-Russ
  13. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 May '07 03:02

I was going to make a second account right when I joined, but didn't. Phew! 😵
  14. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    06 May '07 12:07
    Originally posted by Russ
    Sorry, no, this is not possible.

A single person may only have one account, paid or unpaid.

-Russ
    Some people do seem to get away with it though ... User 53356 is a bit suspect 😲
  15. Swansea
    Moves
    06 May '07 15:411 edit
    Originally posted by CauselessOne
    Some people do seem to get away with it though ... User User 53356 is a bit suspect 😲
    Hmmmmm...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree