Password

Standard memberRobert1983
Help 31 Mar '04 12:51
  1. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Mar '04 12:51
    I was wondering how to change my password and/or change the login so that my password doesn't automatically come on when I sign in.
    Thanks
  2. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    31 Mar '04 14:232 edits
    Originally posted by Robert1983
    I was wondering how to change my password and/or change the login so that my password doesn't automatically come on when I sign in.
    Thanks
    goto "My settings" then "My personal settings"
    You can change your password in there.
    Your "automatic sign in" is most likely because there is a cookie that allows you back in again so long as you haven't tried to log in from a different machine in the mean-time: the easiest way around it is just to "log out" (top RHS of the toolbar) before you leave the site.

Having your system delete cookies once you close your browser is another, very excessive, method of achiving this too, along with all other data for all other sites: beware doing too much spring cleaning of your cookies!
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '04 02:55
    Originally posted by Toe
    goto "My settings" then "My personal settings"
    You can change your password in there.
    Your "automatic sign in" is most likely because there is a cookie that allows you back in again so long as you haven't tried to log in from a different machine in the mean-time: the easiest way around it is just to "log out" (top RHS of the toolbar) before you leave ...[text shortened]... with all other data for all other sites: beware doing too much spring cleaning of your cookies!
    thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree