1. Standard memberkingofthe303
    Wormtongue
    Edoras
    Moves
    10 Dec '03 08:38
    Russ
    Not sure if this has come up before. When I promote a pawn, I don't get an immediate option to choose a piece. Upon clicking move I get moved onto my next game, which then means having to go back to my games to reselect the game so that I can choose a piece. It would be better if I could select the piece before moving to the next game. I realise that I could uncheck the move to next game waiting box, but on the rare occasions that I do get to promote a pawn, I'm so overwhelmed that I invariably forget.
    k303
  2. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    10 Dec '03 08:42
    😀 ... it happened to me once ... I tought I did something wrong and cursed hell and heaven ... it turned out alright fortunately ...
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    10 Dec '03 09:38
    This is a long standing bug. Quite minor in the scale of things - but still annoying. I will squish it one day.

-Russ
  4. Standard memberkingofthe303
    Wormtongue
    Edoras
    Moves
    10 Dec '03 13:06
    Thanks Russ
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    15 Dec '03 14:53
    ...and there is another minor bug:
    when I come (5 moves in other game) later to the promotion I can make the promotion but I will not be referred to the next waiting game, although I have 7 games waiting.
    not improtant, but I wanted to mentin it!
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree