Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 04 Jul '03 20:48
    The stars next to members name seem to have disappeared? Are they still there or are non-members allowed to play in clan games? I need the stars to help me decide what challenges to accept. As it is I only see a few stars with wings.

Amici Sumus

Feivel the Freethinker and stargazer
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    04 Jul '03 21:23
    All fixed now! Sorry guys!

-Russ
  3. 04 Jul '03 22:11
    Not a problem Russ. Now go back and enjoy your 4th (tat is if your in the US), otherwise, never mind my comment

Amici Sumus

Feivel the Freethinker who sees stars
  4. 07 Jul '03 10:59
    Please can someone help me,I would like to become a pawn star,but as i do not have a us bank account,i live in the uk how do i get over this problem and woul you accept switch card for payment.Excellent site !!!! Keep up the good work
    Murmac
  5. 07 Jul '03 15:46
    is there anyone who can solve my dilemma about the acceptance of a switch card for subscription payments PLEEAASSE
    Murmac
  6. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    07 Jul '03 16:28 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by murmac
    is there anyone who can solve my dilemma about the acceptance of a switch card for subscription payments PLEEAASSE
    Murmac
    Murmac,

No problem, although the site is hosted in the US, I'm in the UK - so if you can mail a cheque in £, then that is just as good.

Drop me some feedback, and I will reply to that.

Cheers,

-Russ
  7. 07 Jul '03 17:47
    Russ,
    Thanx for replying,would the cheque be posted to the RHP site address,and do you have the address
    Murmac
  8. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    07 Jul '03 18:51
    Murmac,

Just send some feedback, and I'll pass on all the info. to you from there.

-Russ
  9. 07 Jul '03 19:44
    Russ,thanx for your time and patience,i would like to go for the yearly subscription and any info on the ins and outs would be most appreciated
    Murmac
  10. 08 Jul '03 20:46
    way to go dudes,murmac is now a winged pawn star.My thanx go out to all who gave me advice and assistance along the way....you know who you are
    Thanx once again.Excellent site,well worth the sheckles
    Murmac