1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Jan '03 11:20
    I think it would be a good idea to add a link button in each players' profile window that would take you to that players' performance/time graph.

Or it could be made to be an automatic part of the profile window display, so all you need to do is click on a player name...

just a thought,

Marc
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Jan '03 12:25
    Although not a perfect solution, I am going to add it to he players directory.

I will experiment with the profile window, but I suspect it wont really look that great in a popup window.

-Russ
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    03 Jan '03 12:38
    Thanks Russ!
    You guys are doing a great job with this site!

regards, Marc
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jan '03 11:45
    Marc,

Go to 'Find player' (soon to be renamed 'player directory'😉 and you will see a graph icon next to any player who has a histoy worth viewing.

I may well improve this graph futher, but for the time being, it is fun as it is.

-Russ
  5. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    05 Jan '03 03:231 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Although not a perfect solution, I am going to add it to he players directory.

I will experiment with the profile window, but I suspect it wont really look that great in a popup window.

-Russ
    We've been giving some thought to having a normal sized profile window that includes more information, so could have a link to the performance graph without this problem.

Also, we've thought about making the profile windows more customisable, so that players can muck around with their own HTML and make them look a bit more personal... but these really are only thoughts at the moment though...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree