1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Jul '03 11:47
    On the 'My Games' page there used to be a link to a performance table that was a statistical list of all your completed games. It showed all of your opponents, and included your results as white, black, totals, etc.

Has it been moved and I just haven't found it, or is it gone? And if it's gone, can we get it back?

regards, Marc
  2. Standard memberorkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    A galaxy far away
    Moves
    06 Jul '03 17:21
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    On the 'My Games' page there used to be a link to a performance table that was a statistical list of all your completed games. It showed all of your opponents, and included your results as white, black, totals, etc.

Has it been moved and I just haven't found it, or is it gone? And if it's gone, can we get it back?

regards, Marc
    Hey, it has gone. 😛
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Jul '03 17:27
    Yes, it has gone.

But not for long, just a temporary absence. And it will probably be reborn in the 'My Home' section of the site.

-Russ
  4. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    06 Jul '03 17:57
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes, it has gone.

But not for long, just a temporary absence. And it will probably be reborn in the 'My Home' section of the site.

-Russ
    It would be great if you could access the performance against an individual player directly from the game you are currently playing against them.

Rhymester

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree