Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    06 Jul '03 11:47
    On the 'My Games' page there used to be a link to a performance table that was a statistical list of all your completed games. It showed all of your opponents, and included your results as white, black, totals, etc.

Has it been moved and I just haven't found it, or is it gone? And if it's gone, can we get it back?

regards, Marc
  2. Standard member orkyboy
    Looooney Ork
    06 Jul '03 17:21
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    On the 'My Games' page there used to be a link to a performance table that was a statistical list of all your completed games. It showed all of your opponents, and included your results as white, black, totals, etc.

Has it been moved and I just haven't found it, or is it gone? And if it's gone, can we get it back?

regards, Marc
    Hey, it has gone. 😛
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    06 Jul '03 17:27
    Yes, it has gone.

But not for long, just a temporary absence. And it will probably be reborn in the 'My Home' section of the site.

-Russ
  4. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    06 Jul '03 17:57
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes, it has gone.

But not for long, just a temporary absence. And it will probably be reborn in the 'My Home' section of the site.

-Russ
    It would be great if you could access the performance against an individual player directly from the game you are currently playing against them.

Rhymester