1. Suffolk, UK
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 15:271 edit
    Search as I may I now seem to be unable to find the button that showed my 'performance versus' another player? Any suggestions?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 15:321 edit
    Click a player's avatar to go to their full profile, then "Performance Vs.".
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 15:36
    If you want to check just a single person, click their avatar and that will take you to their full profile.
    On the left side of that page you will find 'performance vs.'.

If you want to see a list of your performance in every game you have ever played, click the little house icon at the top of the page, then find at the top of that page a link to 'my performance'. That will show every opponent you have ever played and give stats.

Hope that helped.
  4. Suffolk, UK
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 15:39
    Thanks guys. I looked everywhere for that!
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:00
    The only problem with the 'my performance' table is that there are several pages of players, and also several columns of data. As you move down the page and keep going past the first page, the header at the top of the page scrolls off the page and with that many columns of data that are only numbers, you tend to lose track of what each column is for.

It would be nice to freeze that identification header in place at the top of the page and then just let the data scroll up.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 16:11
    I did intend to get the "Performance Vs" baked into the new summary profile, but decided to push that back a bit as the development period was taking way too long as it was. It will come though,.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree