1. Joined
    13 Aug '09
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 17:04
    Is there a way to generate pgn files for games?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 17:182 edits
    Take a look at this thread. You may be able to get useful information from that.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?subject=Downloading_as_a_PGN&threadid=141386

Also, If you go to the game you want the pgn for, and click on "game history", you will see a link on the right of the board that will send a pgn of that game to whatever email you have listed here.

Hope that helps.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 17:20
    Originally posted by Aaron Pickett
    Is there a way to generate pgn files for games?
    If you hit 'game history,' one of four options directly above the board here, once achieved you'll then find a number of options to the right of this consequent board, ...hit the 'get pgn of this game'.
    You can also export your own games if you hit 'my games' then 'manage games' ( under the 'ladders' icon at the top )...then on the left hit 'selected games' and you'll see an 'Email pgn' facility...then simply tick the games you want to export and mail them on...
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 17:21
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Take a look at this thread. You may be able to get useful information from that.
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?subject=Downloading_as_a_PGN&threadid=141386

Also, If you go to the game you want the pgn for, and click on "game history", you will see a link on the right of the board that will send a pgn of that game to whatever email you have listed here.

Hope that helps.
    Lol, what do they say about 'great minds thinking alike' 😛
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    28 Sep '11 17:36
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Lol, what do they say about 'great minds thinking alike' 😛
    Yes, looks like we have more or less the same info here.

I was trying to put the url into a clickable link but I couldn't get that to work, so just cut and paste it into the url window and it should get to the thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree