PGNs

PGNs

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
11 Jun 06

I'm sure there's a button somewhere on this site to download the PGN of a game. It would be much more helpful if I could find it. Where/how can I download the PGNs on this website?

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
11 Jun 06

Originally posted by blingice
I'm sure there's a button somewhere on this site to download the PGN of a game. It would be much more helpful if I could find it. Where/how can I download the PGNs on this website?
You can get PGNs sent to you via email by going to the game, clicking "get PGN/FEN" and then at the top it will give you a button with which to get the PGN sent to you.

F

Moves
11 Jun 06
1 edit

...or if it's only one specific game you want the PGN of - try the 'info'-link in the 'My Games'-page. Then use copy (ctrl-F) and paste it into your favourite program.

m
Not Royalty

Not in a palace

Moves
11 Jun 06
1 edit

If want a lot of your own games emailed to you, go to the My Games page and click on Email My Games. You might need to work out how many days in the past you wan't to go - look at the Last Move column in your archives, and use a spreadsheet or your mind to calculate the number of days back from today. If you just want one, of anyone's games, follow the instructions above. Except for Fabian's instructions (ctrl-F is 'Find' for us).

F

Moves
11 Jun 06

Originally posted by mosquitorespect
Except for Fabian's instructions (ctrl-F is 'Find' for us).
Right you are.
Of course it is ctrl+C for copy (and ctrl+V to paste).
Sorry for that.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
11 Jun 06

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Right you are.
Of course it is ctrl+C for copy (and ctrl+V to paste).
Sorry for that.
And ctrl+X for cut.

m
Not Royalty

Not in a palace

Moves
11 Jun 06

Originally posted by Freddie2006
And ctrl+X for cut.
The best key combination in Windows is Ctrl-F4. Closely followed by Alt-Tab.

Why not give them a try, folks?