1. Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 May '09 12:25
    today when i try to move my piece the computer won't allow. For instance it only allows the knight to move diagonally, the bishop up and down,the king 6 spaces etc. when i submitone of these moves it disallows because its an incorrect move but wil not allow me to move the pieces in their correct manner. please help!
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 May '09 14:36
    Originally posted by bigtom1
    today when i try to move my piece the computer won't allow. For instance it only allows the knight to move diagonally, the bishop up and down,the king 6 spaces etc. when i submitone of these moves it disallows because its an incorrect move but wil not allow me to move the pieces in their correct manner. please help!
    If you're playing on the normal board, you click on the piece you want to move, then you click on the destination square. What does it actually do when you do this?
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 May '09 14:45
    it won't go there. It will go to a square that it is not supposed to but when I click to enter the move the square turns pink and (rightfully) disallows. I have been playing RHP for about 5 years and have never had a problem. There are a couple pawns that will go to the correct space( the right direction and distance) but I don't want to be forced to move a pawn if I don't want to. Any ideas??
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 May '09 15:08
    Originally posted by bigtom1
    it won't go there. It will go to a square that it is not supposed to but when I click to enter the move the square turns pink and (rightfully) disallows. I have been playing RHP for about 5 years and have never had a problem. There are a couple pawns that will go to the correct space( the right direction and distance) but I don't want to be forced to move a pawn if I don't want to. Any ideas??
    Send feedback - with the game ID number.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/core/feedback.php

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree