1. Joined
    01 Jul '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 20:30
    Hello,

My pieces have stopped moving and many things on my homepage can´t be selected. Help!
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 22:40
    Originally posted by Todikovic
    Hello,

My pieces have stopped moving and many things on my homepage can´t be selected. Help!
    Are you using a mobile, which platform if so...which browser ?

You might get a quicker result looking through the 'help forum' as you'll find a number of 'similar' events may have occurred here relatively recently...
    Also, a google search may help, for instance; 'redhotpawn, my android fone won;t let me move'...the results are usually very useful, and immediate...
  3. Joined
    01 Jul '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 23:06
    Win XP Firefox Mozilla
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Jun '13 00:45
    My normal way of dealing with this would be:
    1. Close Firefox, wait a bit, reopen.
    2. Reboot the PC.
    3. Change the board size and the piece set in Board settings. If it subsequently works, try changing it back to the settings you like.
    4. Open Internet Explorer (the big E thing that you don't normally use) to see if it works there. If it does, the problem is within Firefox, probably an add-on that you have running on your machine. So now you decide whether to hunt it down or just play on IE.

If none of this works, please post again.
  5. Joined
    01 Jul '09
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 11:42
    Cool! That did it! I found some questionable extentions and add ons in Mozilla. I took care of them! Now it works like a charm.
    Thanks
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 19:06
    Originally posted by Todikovic
    Cool! That did it! I found some questionable extentions and add ons in Mozilla. I took care of them! Now it works like a charm.
    Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree