1. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 14:081 edit
    A time or two, after my opponent moves, the move I played before that will be pink. Does that indicate a poor move choice or something else?
  2. Sandwich Land
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 14:23
    no
  3. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 14:48
    What does it indicate then? Just curious.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 14:57
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    What does it indicate then? Just curious.
    Normally you get those pink squares when you try to make an illegal move. It seems that this also happens if you make a move and then update the page after your opponent has moved - my guess is that the program "thinks" that you are trying to make the move again, and of course it's not a legal move in the new position. If you haven't updated the page, but got there from the games page or going to the next waiting game, I don't know what's happening.
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 15:26
    I see... Thanks!
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 18:50
    I am not a member, am currently playing 5 games and am attempting to start a 6th. The system tells me as a non-member my games are limited to 6 and I cannot start a new game until one or more are finished. I am only playing 5 but would like to start a 6th. Any thoughts on why this is????
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Apr '06 19:01
    Originally posted by bigtom1
    I am not a member, am currently playing 5 games and am attempting to start a 6th. The system tells me as a non-member my games are limited to 6 and I cannot start a new game until one or more are finished. I am only playing 5 but would like to start a 6th. Any thoughts on why this is????
    Just give me about 10 minutes or so, and I'll try to sort it out.

We're getting some gaussian fluctuations in the main server, but I've sure a sprinkling of water will calm them down.

D
  8. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    14 Apr '06 12:25
    Send feedback at the bottom of the page.
  9. In your face
    Moves
    19 Apr '06 23:18
    Perhaps one of your current games has been accidently moved to your archives. Look at the top left of your games. there should be a thing that says 'inbox' with an arrow next to it. click on the arow and look down for archives link. click on this and see if there is an incomplete game in there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree