1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    24 Mar '03 15:08
    Why do you restrict us to 15 pieces per colour without the King?
    th
  2. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    24 Mar '03 20:05
    Originally posted by thire
    Why do you restrict us to 15 pieces per colour without the King?
    th
    because you have only 8 pawns that could promote to a piece, to add to your 7 non-king pieces?
  3. DonationSmash
    Its MY country
    Canada
    Moves
    24 Mar '03 21:52
    and yet it does allow illegal positions.I have a set piece going where each side started with king,queen,6 rooks and 8 pawns.15 pieces but not something that could be possible in normal play.Interesting game so far
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    25 Mar '03 09:07
    Originally posted by Smash
    ... 15 pieces but not something that could be possible in normal play.Interesting game so far
    yes! I use it for starting just with rooks or bishops... it's fun and something else then the "typical".
    It would be interesting to rate these games! Or a turnament? "wild horse - just pawns, kings and knigts on the board" why not?
    So it would also be interesting to have 17 black queens playing against 17 white queens or not?
    th
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    09 Apr '03 16:421 edit
    ...and some other suggestions:

add a "flip board"

add a "continue (or rematch) this game from this move here" in the move history

add a "paste fen-string"

add a fetaure to continue with the exact same fen pos: the moves and the non-pawn-halfmoves...

th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree