1. Gilbert, Arizona
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 02:41
    Please Help! When I click on a player name to see their profile there is a message saying error.
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 02:51
    Originally posted by Korchnoi
    Please Help! When I click on a player name to see their profile there is a message saying error.
    I dont see your problem, can you post the whole Error message?
  3. Gilbert, Arizona
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 03:03
    I clicked on your name and it said Error on page.
  4. Steelers Country
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 03:15
    I clicked on your name and it said Error on page.
    What internet browser are you useing and what version (as in 6.0 or something)?
  5. Gilbert, Arizona
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 13:56
    I know its Internet Explorer but I don't know the version (I'm using a Millenium Edition Computer if that helps).
  6. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 22:281 edit
    I know its Internet Explorer but I don't know the version (I'm using a Millenium Edition Computer if that helps).
    It sounds like you are using an okd version of internet explorer that is no longer supported on this site. Could you repeat the exact wording of the error.

-mike
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 22:31
    Go to the top of the page and click 'help'. Then click 'about IE'. It should show you there what version you are using.

Marc
  8. Gilbert, Arizona
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 23:25
    My Version is 6.0 and the message is Error on Page. The Message is on the bottom where it usually says Done.
  9. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 23:51
    My Version is 6.0 and the message is Error on Page. The Message is on the bottom where it usually says Done.
    I'm using IE 6.0 with windows 98se, and it works fine for me, so don't know what the problem might be.

Guess you could try going to microsoft's upgrade site and try reinstalling IE. Maybe it somehow has been corrupted. I think you can connect to them by going back up to 'help' at top of page and click on online support.

Might be a good idea anyway, as there may be some new minor patches, fixes, etc. that would help.

Good Luck,
    Marc
  10. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    22 Apr '03 10:17
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I'm using IE 6.0 with windows 98se, and it works fine for me, so don't know what the problem might be.

Guess you could try going to microsoft's upgrade site and try reinstalling IE. Maybe it somehow has been corrupted. I think you can connect to them by going back up to 'help' at top of page and click on online support.

Might be a good idea anyway, as there may be some new minor patches, fixes, etc. that would help.

Good Luck,
    Marc
    or simply go to the netscape page and install the latest version (7.02). You will never use a microsoft product again 😀

-mike

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree