Playing 5 games, but site thinks I have 6

Playing 5 games, but site thinks I have 6

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
26 Mar 04

I guess I have a 5 game limit, as every time I try to get that 6th game, it tells me I already have 6.

N
Cannabist

's-Gravenhage

Moves
26 Mar 04

Sometimes you have to wait a few hours and than you will be able to strat your sixth match. Better still join the club and become a member. For $ 19,00 a year you can play as much matches as you can handle. ๐Ÿ˜‰

d

Moves
26 Mar 04

Once rhp starts accepting paypal, I will join.

R
Leader Tai Pans

Pa USA

Moves
28 Mar 04

i will tell u this is the best 14 dollors I ever spent it may be more now but gosh itys so worth It .I can play all I want . I have started my own clan . I am amazed at how I can check each clan game Im sure there
r things I still need to learn . about running a clan but I am having A ball . and have met some really great guys .
rod
Tia Pans๐Ÿ˜€

Moves
28 Mar 04

I read on another post that russ DOES accept paypal if you ask him..
I even think he said he was thinking of advertising that fact soon....
Email him, no more excuses....

On a side note, i've used the internet and worked as a programmer for 9 years now.....and there are only 2 sites I've ever been willing to pay for: Coast to Coast AM (art bell show streaming) and RHP. RHP is definitely worth the little it costs...Hell, I even paid for an account for a friend; since I think its such a well done site.

d

Moves
29 Mar 04

If there is paypal, I'm joining.