1. Joined
    15 Nov '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '08 01:02
    When I play from my PC at work (where I registered with RHP), everything works great. When I attempt to play from home, different PC, different router, etc. I have problems. For example the system doesn't keep track of my most recent moves. A game I am playing at work is in today about 10 moves ahead of where it is at home.
    Any suggestions? Help please....
    Ed T
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '08 05:36
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/myhome/mysitesettings.php

Do you have the box checked there for:

Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account.
  3. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    11 Dec '08 13:46
    Originally posted by Ed T
    When I play from my PC at work (where I registered with RHP), everything works great. When I attempt to play from home, different PC, different router, etc. I have problems. For example the system doesn't keep track of my most recent moves. A game I am playing at work is in today about 10 moves ahead of where it is at home.
    Any suggestions? Help please....
    Ed T
    Have you tried making sure that your browser always requests up-to-date pages?
    I.E : tools->internet options->general tab->settings for temp. internet files. Make sure the "every visit" option is selected.
    Firefox: tools->options->advanced -> network tab. Set the cache size to zero.

A zero size cache in Firefox does not prevent cacheing altogether. To do that go to about:config type browser.cache in the filter field and set the disk.cache and memory.cache values to false. This will probably slow everything down a bit as everything now has to be fetched from the server every time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree