1. Joined
    26 Apr '03
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 20:24
    What is the best way to play rhp games on an android phone? (Samsung galaxy S3) I can play it in the Firefox browser - chrome seems to not let me move pieces - but everything is a bit tiny - is there a better way?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 21:321 edit
    Check out the android client - link at the bottom of this page. Not as much stuff as the full site, but it should be easier than a tiny standard version.
  3. Joined
    10 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Oct '12 09:34
    Hi. I downloaded the app onto my Galaxy S3. The app itself seems to run ok but it does not appear to 'recognise' me with a message on opening of ' Authentication Failed-please try again' Has anyone seen this? Got a fix? Do I need to 'activate' my account on the android somewhere?

Any help appreciated.
  4. Adelaide
    Moves
    30 Oct '12 06:49
    Recently I only play chess on Android phone. The RHP's android app is a sad case of abandon-ware.....I hope that one day it will be updated.

Until then, most of my games these days I play with Chesspresso- this android chess app is much better than rhp's.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree