1. London
    Moves
    01 May '05 00:45
    I got CM 8000 but I can't get to play online when I go to CM Live I can only see players online 1 which is me only. The rooms are empty over there. Anyone here who knows about CM 8000, can you tell me how to get to play online through cm8000
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 May '05 04:49
    Originally posted by KnightsP0WER
    I got CM 8000 but I can't get to play online when I go to CM Live I can only see players online 1 which is me only. The rooms are empty over there. Anyone here who knows about CM 8000, can you tell me how to get to play online through cm8000
    No one plays there... same for me with CM9K (should be same site, I would think)

Play here.

ES
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '05
    Moves
    01 May '05 04:58
    no one ever plays the chessmaster series online (especially one that's 2 versions old) - ubisoft's online stuff sucks.

if you've got a good amount of people who all have the same version you can setup what's called a VPN - but this is too much work for most people - especially since there are sites like rhp

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree