1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    03 May '05 09:32
    please calculate RHP's strongest player ......... by imagining that a player repeated every game of their last 300 games.

most players in the top 40 are on the rise ... it would be interesting to see this process automated and applied to each of the top 40.

by replaying the last 300 games with the same results: which players would radically increase their standings?

can we predict a successor to ironman31?
  2. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    03 May '05 09:35
    Originally posted by flexmore
    please calculate RHP's strongest player ......... by imagining that a player repeated every game of their last 300 games.

most players in the top 40 are on the rise ... it would be interesting to see this process automated and applied to each of the top 40.

by replaying the last 300 games with the same results: which players would radically increase their standings?

can we predict a successor to ironman31?
    Colleman has been going up and up...
  3. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    03 May '05 11:36
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    Colleman has been going up and up...
    many players are obviosly on a significant rise ... colleman is one.
    others are:
    ironman31 akizy, david tebb, etc etc !

we can distinguish between them based on their acheivements.

4. Joined
    15 Apr '05
    Moves
    06 May '05 06:59
    By taking Ironmans place, the person, I feel, have to have a higher ranking and beat Ironman on white and black. NOT an easy accomplishment.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree