1. Joined
    23 May '04
    Moves
    04 Aug '04 00:04
    Could you please add the Game ID to the game page (the one with the game's current position)?

I am starting to keep notes, and it would sure make it easier to keep track of my games if I didn't have to go back to the My Games page to find the IDs.

Thanks
  2. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    04 Aug '04 00:19
    Originally posted by zucchini
    Could you please add the Game ID to the game page (the one with the game's current position)?

I am starting to keep notes, and it would sure make it easier to keep track of my games if I didn't have to go back to the My Games page to find the IDs.

Thanks
    It would be nice, but actually when you go to a game from your gamelist, the game id appears in the address (url). For example:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/playchess.php?gameid=538326

So it is possible to see the game id from the game page.

3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    04 Aug '04 09:49
    this is right, but it is an "odd" workaround.
    I can see the game's name, but not the game-id and not the time-setting or the time standing (how much time is left...)
    This could be improved. And it has been discussed some weeks ago here and Russ said that all this sounds good. 😀
    th

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree