PM length bug

Standard memberPyrrho
Help 12 Dec '03 17:21
  1. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    12 Dec '03 17:21
    Been meaning to bring this up for a while, and I don't know whether it has come up before, and whether Russ knows about this.

Writing PM's, the message will get trimmed after somewhere around 980 - 990 characters, instead of the 1000 that's supposed to be the maximum length.

Also, the same bug seems to be in profile length as well - if you go close to the limit writing your profile, it'll get cut before you reach the limit.

-Jarno
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    12 Dec '03 18:48
    Originally posted by Pyrrho
    Been meaning to bring this up for a while, and I don't know whether it has come up before, and whether Russ knows about this.

Writing PM's, the message will get trimmed after somewhere around 980 - 990 characters, instead of the 1000 that's supposed to be the maximum length.

Also, the same bug seems to be in profile length as well - if you go close to the limit writing your profile, it'll get cut before you reach the limit.

-Jarno
    Yes it's really annoying when you get cut off right in the middle of what yo

😉
  3. Standard memberkingofthe303
    Wormtongue
    Edoras
    Moves
    13 Dec '03 17:48
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Yes it's really annoying when you get cut off right in the middle of what yo

😉
    lol 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree