1. Amsterdam
    Moves
    10 Jun '03 10:16
    I tryed to reply and qoute to SirLoseALot's post in the thread 'Opening repertoire for juniors/intermediate player' in the Chess Forum but I got an error! Does this happen often? I never experienced it but....

Olav

p.s. I just replyed now, that works fine
  2. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    10 Jun '03 11:121 edit
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    I tryed to reply and qoute to SirLoseALot's post in the thread 'Opening repertoire for juniors/intermediate player' in the Chess Forum but I got an error! Does this happen often? I never experienced it but....

Olav

p.s. I just replyed now, that works fine
    Perhaps the server can't keep up with you 😉

Rhymester
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    10 Jun '03 12:22
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Perhaps the server can't keep up with you 😉

Rhymester
    Haha...it's true...I'm having a test-week so I have two tests a day and after that I'm free...so instead of learning I'm going to RHP afcourse and post like (you can make up something here yourself) !

Olav
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    11 Jun '03 04:58
    I constantly get the error message: 'page cannot be viewed.The webpage can be down or you need to adjust your internetsettings...and blablabla'.But the messages do get posted anyway.Strange!😕
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    11 Jun '03 13:39
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    I constantly get the error message: 'page cannot be viewed.The webpage can be down or you need to adjust your internetsettings...and blablabla'.But the messages do get posted anyway.Strange!😕
    I had that a few weeks back....I installed the newest Macromedia Flash player and it dissapeared...it's strange thing...

Olav

p.s. this problem isn't what I was talking about

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree