1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    18 Jun '04 13:26
    There is a 'Total Recs.' number shown as part of the information whenever someone makes a post.

Is there an easy way to make this total rec. number more useful, so that we could click on that number and see which specific posts received recommendations?

I have received a few recommendations, but have absolutely no idea which particular posts were recommended.

just wondering......
    Marc
  2. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    18 Jun '04 13:36
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    There is a 'Total Recs.' number shown as part of the information whenever someone makes a post.

Is there an easy way to make this total rec. number more useful, so that we could click on that number and see which specific posts received recommendations?

I have received a few recommendations, but have absolutely no idea which particular posts were recommended.

just wondering......
    Marc
    You can see which of your posts was recommened by checking the recommended pages or by looking on the post itself it says recommendations with a number against it. I agree it would be useful to see what your recommended posts were easier and also which people had recommended you.

Food for thought.

Crocster.😀
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    18 Jun '04 13:54
    Originally posted by Croc
    You can see which of your posts was recommened by checking the recommended pages or by looking on the post itself it says recommendations with a number against it. I agree it would be useful to see what your recommended posts were easier and also which people had recommended you.

Food for thought.

Crocster.😀
    Would get hard for people like Br. Kirk, his posts have been recommended 80 times! Another example of the Apostles' superiority! 😀

O.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree