1. London
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 10:11
    I have posted several recently but for some reason, no " accept game offer" link appears next to my invite, as it does for other players.
    This means that players wanting to accept my challenge will have to go to my profile and challenge me from there . . .

Does anyone know why?
  2. The sky
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 10:15
    Originally posted by FrenchQueen
    I have posted several recently but for some reason, no " accept game offer" link appears next to my invite, as it does for other players.
    This means that players wanting to accept my challenge will have to go to my profile and challenge me from there . . .

Does anyone know why?
    You don't see an "accept game offer" link because you can't accept your own game. I can't see a link for your games either because my rating is too high. But I am sure players in the right rating range will see it just fine.
  3. London
    Moves
    17 Jul '06 10:16
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You don't see an "accept game offer" link because you can't accept your own game. I can't see a link for your games either because my rating is too high. But I am sure players in the right rating range will see it just fine.
    Yes, that makes sense! thanks a lot 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree