1. Joined
    20 Oct '03
    Moves
    22 Oct '03 00:35
    Loads of forums have a preview button you can click before posting the message you just typed, which personally i find very helpful, because otherwise I end up posting a load of gobbledygook, (which is fun, but annoying 😕).

Also I'm assuming that these forums use that standard formatting code thing for online forums, (like html but not) eg. [ b ] = bold . If that is correct then it would also be very helpful if there were some of those wonderful buttons (that would appear by the side of the box where you type in a new post), that you can press to get the formatting code to appear magically in the box, instead of having to type it in yourself. Coz i usually forget all the codes except for bold and italic.

I really really hope you can understand me. (I'm sure this post would be a lot more understandable if there was a preview button coz then i could properly visualise it when i check over it. hint hint.)

In dire need of a preview button,
    ~ Oxymoron ~
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    22 Oct '03 01:12
    Why a preview button?Can't you simply read it in the box where you type the message?That's what I do.Works fine! 😏
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Oct '03 01:301 edit
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    Why a preview button?Can't you simply read it in the box where you type the message?That's what I do.Works fine! 😏
    I like to type mine up and post it just to see how it comes out.

😀

Edit! And then act like I have some great "Late Breaking News" to add to the post.... and fix my spelling errors if I see any....
  4. Joined
    07 Apr '03
    Moves
    22 Oct '03 02:521 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I like to type mine up and post it just to see how it comes out.

😀

[b]Edit!
    And then act like I have some great "Late Breaking News" to add to the post.... and fix my spelling errors if I see any....[/b]
    Here's my late breaking news, I CAN USE THE BOLD THINGY!!

Wait...

There's more...

I CAN USE THE ITALICS!!!

-Tim
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Oct '03 04:14
    Originally posted by TimmyToilet
    Here's my late breaking news, [b] I CAN USE THE BOLD THINGY!!

Wait...

There's more...

I CAN USE THE ITALICS!!!

-Tim[/b]
    You Forgot Bold Italic! Plus a link to a game like CM9000 vs. Fritz7 Unrated!!

Game 277278

I like the idea of a way to check your posts... it is on a long list of things to do I am sure.
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    22 Oct '03 07:19
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You Forgot [b]Bold Italic! Plus a link to a game like CM9000 vs. Fritz7 Unrated!!

Game 277278

I like the idea of a way to check your posts... it is on a long list of things to do I am sure.[/b]
    Ah, I was already wondering how you guys could play so well!😛😛😛

Hehehe...

Olav
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Oct '03 13:36
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Ah, I was already wondering how you guys could play so well!😛😛😛

Hehehe...

Olav
    This is playing well? We have no idea what these computers are doing! They are cracking us up, as we scratch our heads.

Here's some banter from the game....

1 White Fritz says good luck! :-}
    1 Black Hi Sir, Hello Fritz... CM9000 says hello too! GL, lets keep this game clean! P-

2 White Clean?You mean no human assistance? LOL

😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree