1. Joined
    27 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 04:24
    Is it possible to make a table private (I don't want a tournament, just a game)? Thanks for your advice.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 06:352 edits
    Go to 'Open Invites' at the top of the page. You can accept a game offer there if you are eligible, or you can create your own 'open invite'. Is that what you mean?

edit- I should also mention that you can challenge someone directly as well, if you don't want to use the 'open invite' page. Just click on their username and you will see an option to send them a challenge.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 07:30
    Single games are what we mostly play here, you can't enter a tournament unless you become a subscriber.

All games on the site are "public games" that anyone can view if they wish (they only see the "game history" page, not the main board, and not any in-game messages or notebook entries which are strictly private).
  4. Joined
    27 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '08 16:25
    Thanks for the information. I guess this means my humiliation will always be on public display.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree