1. Standard memberjcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    over here!
    Moves
    04 Sep '04 02:53
    What ould be really cool is if the previous message was quoted when you were playing a game...so when somebody responds with yah, that's a good thought.. you remember what your thought was...

and yes, before somebody chimes in with hey dumbass, we've talked about this before or hey dumbass, you can click on message history... i know that you can click message history, but it'd still be nice if your previous message (just the one from the turn before) was actually quoted.

and if you don't like that i'm posing this idea, simply stop reading this thread. Thank you.
  2. Gangster Land
    Moves
    04 Sep '04 04:42
    Hey, dumbass...oh wait, nevermind!

j/k Sounds like a good idea to me. Actually you CAN look at the message log for any game you are in...it is not nearly as convienient as your idea, but just so you know...

TheSkipper
  3. Standard memberjcandance
    White Hats Rule!
    over here!
    Moves
    12 Sep '04 14:27
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    Hey, dumbass...oh wait, nevermind!

j/k Sounds like a good idea to me. Actually you CAN look at the message log for any game you are in...it is not nearly as convienient as your idea, but just so you know...

TheSkipper
    i know, but i still think having it already quoted (just the last one) is nice when you have 15 games (or goodness 50 games) waiting, and the response is "oh yah, i agree completely)... agree with what? LOL

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree