1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 17:51
    I don't know if this is a site problem or a browser problem. I have to go to my games after every move, although goto next waiting game works fine. Anyone with a possible solution? THX.
  2. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 18:06
    There is a refresh board option right where the MOVE button is when its your turn.

You should use that.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 06:54
    Originally posted by MIODude
    There is a refresh board option right where the MOVE button is when its your turn.

You should use that.
    I knew this, but thanks.
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 19:48
    so.. what is it you are trying to do then that doesn't work?
  5. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 19:49
    Maybe you want the After Move preferences? this is what happens after you click Move.. I've never gone in there though.. so not sure what options they have.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 05:20
    Originally posted by MIODude
    so.. what is it you are trying to do then that doesn't work?
    Immediately after I make a move, I click refresh on my browser and I get an error message that says IE cannot process the request. It then asks me if I want to retry or cancel. A retry doesn't work so I go back to refresh this board or my games. After doing this I can refresh my browser no problem at all. What I am asking isn't necessary, just a general question. Thank-you MIODude for your consideration, maybe Ravello can take etiquette lessons from you. 😀
  7. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 08:27
    Originally posted by King Scotty
    Immediately after I make a move, I click refresh on my browser
    Why? What do you want to see / where do you want to go after you click move?
  8. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 16:36
    When you use the refresh button option, it repeats the last function the browser did, which, in this case is a piece move. Because you can't move twice, or repeat that action , you get an error message.
    You will notice, that if you go to the game, without making any moves, you can click refresh without any errors. Thats why the Refresh Board option is there. Once you click that, I believe the browser refresh option should work.
    "note.. I believe this is how it works,., but because this is java , I could be wrong.. straight browser without java works that way"
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 19:46
    One other minor problem is after I move, I have to click refresh board for it to say check under game state. Is this normal?
  10. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 04:40
    I'll have a look; if I ever get someone in check again 😛
  11. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 13:28
    Same here.. doesn't say check until I click the "refresh board" link

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree