1. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    20 Jan '04 20:33
    A small idea:
    Your profile shows how many games you played, won, lost and your rating. Why not your highest rating including when that was, because a year ago it was much harder to reach 1800 than it is now, and why not show the highest position. I love statistics.🙄
    Sander
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '02
    Moves
    20 Jan '04 21:07
    Originally posted by tejo
    A small idea:
    Your profile shows how many games you played, won, lost and your rating. Why not your highest rating including when that was, because a year ago it was much harder to reach 1800 than it is now, and why not show the highest position. I love statistics.🙄
    Sander
    This is good.I just started a couple of clan games against your clan.I play for Veggies BTW.It is performance graph that is the big indicator of a mis-match.Someone could be on way to top twenty and can't play for months.After his rating dropped from time out lost games he comes back.He starts climbing up again.
  3. Middletown, CT
    Moves
    22 Jan '04 04:34
    Originally posted by misslead
    This is good.I just started a couple of clan games against your clan.I play for Veggies BTW.It is performance graph that is the big indicator of a mis-match.Someone could be on way to top twenty and can't play for months.After his rating dropped from time out lost games he comes back.He starts climbing up again.
    First of all, I think the performance graph is a great idea, and it has been implemented well. Aside from what the previous posters mention, I only propose a small chang that is probably easy to add:

When you mouse over a line in the performance graph, it tells you the rating of the player at that time, and the opponents rating, but it might be nice to show what the outcome of the game was, and how it was won (resign, timeout, mate, etc.) That way it might become obvious if someone had a huge slump that it was due to a bunch of timeouts.

Just my two cents,
    greenphreak

4. Donationmarsdog
    DOG OF WAR
    Cydonia
    Moves
    22 Jan '04 23:04
    All great ideas. I for one am always curious of an opponent's low rating may be rusult of alot of time out losses. It takes a long to view each game just to find that out. Also, it would be nice to know how quick your oppenent is with claiming time outs, this addition would help immensely.
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    30 Jan '04 14:17
    perhaps it's interesting to calculate the average time that the player takes for a move and the average time his opponents do (in all games against him). with that I can easily decide weather he moves fast or slow.
    th
  6. Standard membermike block
    QuickBooks Xero CPA
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Moves
    30 Jan '04 16:38
    Originally posted by thire
    perhaps it's interesting to calculate the average time that the player takes for a move and the average time his opponents do (in all games against him). with that I can easily decide weather he moves fast or slow.
    th
    Adding time per move would be OUTSTANDING! I came to the forums to suggest exactly this. Cumulative average time per move, not just the time per move on each game, would make this still better. It says far more about players than sometimes misleading Move Frequency profile information. It also covers eveyrone, not just those who write profiles. If our very talented programmers feel really creative they can add something like average timeouts over 30 minutes and drop these periods when in computing a Move Frequency when active.
  7. Standard membermike block
    QuickBooks Xero CPA
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Moves
    30 Jan '04 16:411 edit
    I would like a Statistics line for Timeout Games. One of my games involves someone who often abandons games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree