1. DonationQuirine
    Tovenaar
    Dieren
    Moves
    13 Jan '04 09:53
    What do you think of it?
    Now a lot of matches in 2nd and 3rd rounds etc of tourneys are decided before it even starts. The victor of such a match has to wait at least half a year before he/she can play real chess..
    Adjusting those tournaments with a timebank can prevent a lot of matches being decided with a time-out.
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    14 Jan '04 14:57
    perhaps it's because I am forigner, but I didn't understand your posting.
    why are the games dicided before they start? what does all this have to to with the timeout methode (timebanks)? ...
    th
  3. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    16 Jan '04 15:08
    I think maybe (maybe) what Quirine is saying is that, because we sometimes have to wait 6 months for the next round of a tourney to start, many 2nd & 3rd round games are instantly lost to TO because one of the players isn't around when the 2nd/3rd round starts. They can't even arrange to be around because they don't know when the next round will start. I know that this has happened to me before, but I don't know if timebanking all running tourneys usis the answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree