1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 May '08 09:55
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Now it happened for me too.

I made my move. The squares involved turned purple. But my opponent made a move in the same instant. This may be a conditional move made by him. (But I don't see his name in the Beta test crew. Is it not a beta any more? Can all of us use conditional moves?)

But, strange things happens...

I am short in time, I just hav ...[text shortened]...
    So my solution is -
    Conditional moves are in use.
    There is a bug somwhere in the process.
    Very interesting.

The only fly in the ointment is that conditional moves weren't around when this thread was created.

Has anybody sent feedback with a link to this thread? If there is a bug which affects thinking time, I'm sure site admin would like to know about it.

D
  2. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    11 May '08 16:42
    weird... The same thing has happened to me.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 May '08 17:01
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Very interesting.

The only fly in the ointment is that conditional moves weren't around when this thread was created.

Has anybody sent feedback with a link to this thread? If there is a bug which affects thinking time, I'm sure site admin would like to know about it.

D
    Perhaps same symptom but of different reason?

The question remains, is condition moves available to more than the beta testers nowadays?
    Then may this be one of the bugs discovered when released to a larger group of members?
  4. Joined
    29 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 May '08 17:18
    Its been happening to me more and more often, In several games in the last few days, one that happened on my second move so Its not a bad move or anything. Just strange.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 May '08 17:53
    Originally posted by Minoritydan
    Its been happening to me more and more often, In several games in the last few days, one that happened on my second move so Its not a bad move or anything. Just strange.
    Have you tried something other than the wood looking board and new pieces? Just a guess.

I switched over to your settings for a try based on your image, didn't get the same error.. but only made 2 or 3 moves.

P-
  6. Joined
    29 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 May '08 13:42
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Have you tried something other than the wood looking board and new pieces? Just a guess.

I switched over to your settings for a try based on your image, didn't get the same error.. but only made 2 or 3 moves.

P-
    No, I have not tried another board.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree