1. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 18:06
    Hi, I searched the forum before asking and actually found a closed thread in which the following question had been raised, but without any answer to it. The question is about setting the time zone for those of us whose time difference with GMT includes half an hour, for example, +2.5 or -3.5, etc. It seems that only full integer numbers are supported in the settings. Is it an engine limitation or is there anyway to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '09 20:11
    Originally posted by EminentStudent
    Hi, I searched the forum before asking and actually found a closed thread in which the following question had been raised, but without any answer to it. The question is about setting the time zone for those of us whose time difference with GMT includes half an hour, for example, +2.5 or -3.5, etc. It seems that only full integer numbers are supported in the settings. Is it an engine limitation or is there anyway to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
    I think it's hourly or nothing.

You could start a thread in site ideas maybe - it was suggested recently as far as I remember.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree